Hopalong Hollow....

Hopalong Hollow, where the Blueberries grow sweet, and the moss feels soft beneath your feet.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

PinKeeps, fuzzyfolk and eggs in the nursery

Greetings from the Hollow!
I promised to post pictures of some new HOPALONG HOLLOWFOLK  for my show customers so you can see who is coming to the  Fiber Festival and the Country Living Fair with me.

3 more new BUNS...
  are some of the latest little folk that will be available for adoption.
 Lucy Honeychurch,
Pinkeep
Mohair, our sheeps wool and alpaca
$225
Lucy sits comfortably on her quilted pinkeep; she is a nice companion whilst you stitch, and may sing a little tune or recite poetry for you.
;
 Her head is jointed to move from side to side, she is  5" long.
 
Maxim Bunwinkie
Pinkeep
$235
SOLD
Long white mohair, Sheeps wool and Alpaca
He is 5" tall with jointed head and arms and sits on an embroidered Pinkeep.
 His feet are nearly as big as his carrot! He will hold your needles and won't even mind it if you poke them into his carrot.

Corky Whiskerkins
$225 
 SOLD
 stands 6" to the top of his ears,
He stands atop a pincushion made of old quilt, it matches his little vest. His arms and head are jointed.He will freely dispense advise on growing roses, as these are his favorite flowers of all.

Whether or not you are a needleworker, everyone needs a pincushion because we all use pins!
I also have 2 new squirrels with luxurious tails, and lots of gossip.
Louella  Bean and Tippy Holly

discuss the price of  cabbage.

 Louella Bean has articulated arms and head, jointed legs, little fingers and long toes
10" tall.
 $425
  She is made from mohair, Alpaca and sheep wool
Stuffed with wool....and acorns


Her best friend, Tippy Holly is fashioned of Long Mohair, Sheep's wool and  Alpaca.
She has articulated arms and head with jointed legs and glass eyes. She stands 10" tall.
$425
SOLD
SHE HAS A PORTLY TUMMY and looks best in her favorite cranberry colored bonnet.
I've enjoyed making these little characters, they've become part of the family. It will be difficult to part with them, but I am sure someone else will love them as much as me.
 If there is someone you really like, just email me and I will reserve it  for you.
Also... news at the nursery!
This year we will have lots of baby duckling, peacocks AND even some goslings; FOUR of my ladies are currently sitting on their eggs!
 Who knows? you may want to adopt a baby bird this year! 

15 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Vos petits personnages sont sincèrement adorables et le travail que vous faîtes est absolument d'une très grande qualité. Bravo l'artiste ! On s'attend à les voir bouger tant ils sont merveilleux.

    ❀ ♡ Gros bisous ♡ ❀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Martine, J'espère qu'ils trouveront de nouvelles maisons, mais je vais vraiment manquer!

      Delete
  2. LORD ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OK, settle down, Anita.

    First of all, that Lucy is a charmer from haunch to toe. I just love that back shot of her as she looks up to her right and her little plump haunches are so perfectly shot. YOU GOT HER RIGHT! I tell ya, I am totally struck with a good sort of confusion as to how in the sam hill you (and Penny) do this!

    You know that I am on a mission to obtain one of these. Now I am facing a bigger dilemma. Should I get a rabbit to honor Rabbit Hill, our little cottage, or should I go for a critter who can don a SWEET little bonnet as this blue bell bonnet beauty?

    Bravo Jeri Landers. You are gonna WOW them at the fair no matter what you show or do. The faces, the shapes..I tell you, you are the new Beatrix Potter in three dimensional illustration!

    Back later, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Jeri ~ Your creations are just wonderful! I love their names, their outfits, and their little personalities.

    May they all find new homes.

    Your beautiful work inspires me to keep creating.

    Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made my day with these beautiful and lovely things from your hands. It's not right to call them 'things'-but I just meant it's wonderful to see how you have created such creatures out of your own wool, acorns and your own hands-it's really awesome. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Louella Bean squirrel is stuffed with acorns! And the pincushions are a fabulous idea because combining art with usefulness makes them doubly beautiful. I think you should charge admission to your booth just to see them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fuzzy folk are exceptional, Jeri. How will you ever be able to part with them? Congrats on all of the bird babies that are expected!! Are you finished with your kitchen yet? I am patiently waiting the big reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could one choose? They are all precious. Maxim is wonderful, but Corky has such a beautiful expressive face. You've outdone yourself, Jeri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh their sweet little faces! I love Corky with his smart vest and pink bow tie. I can see why you are reluctant to depart with these sweet little characters! have fun at the show:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeri, you are so prolific! Best wishes with the show and your Etsy shop, I am off to visit now....I may be some time! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Jeri,
    I am so late... I have had a computer issue for the past few days and just now got back on line.
    Your little creatures bring a smile to my heart. I know I have said this before, but viewing them is like stepping into a storybook.. I am in awe at your expertise... They have all captured my heart.
    Beautiful work my dear friend.
    Love and blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally in love with Corky and I adore Louella's little tilt to her head - it's as though she has a special secret she might share...if you bring enough acorns. You are bringing all your lovely characters in your books to life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So amazing! I love seeing them all!

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heyyyyyyyyy!!!! How did I miss this post??
    Oh all of these are just such WONDERFUL WONDEROUS Critters!!
    I'm so in LOVE with every one!!
    I have been out doing spring yard things...but today I am snug inside
    from more cold (and wind) Can you believe that there was SNOW again???
    Sending Joy Warmth and Love, Linnie Lou

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jeri,
    Thank you so much for coming over for a visit, and your kind note.. Not very often I come up with really good names, but I did like this one... Your names are always so endearing... I don't know how you come up with so many.
    love ya!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a word or two, we SO like to hear from you!