Hopalong Hollow....

Hopalong Hollow, where the Blueberries grow sweet, and the moss feels soft beneath your feet.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A quick hello

This is a quick post, as we are heading out tomorrow for Nashville to set up our first show of the year. I've been absent, with nary a moment to check on blogs or to write one myself.
With countless garden chores, (85 roots to sink, seeds to plant) AND, the job of finishing up all the critters to take to the Country Living Fair, I haven't had a moment of relaxation.
.
The hare and kitty above are nearly done, so they posed for me.
Needless to say, I will still be stitching on the 3 hour drive and all night in the hotel room.
Bonnets, missing limbs, rabbit tails, etc.

 Hopefully, by the time the show begins on Friday morning, I will have 11 cats and 7 new large hares and at least a dozen  mice and small bunnies.
 Geez, I haven't even had a chance to name anyone yet!
When I get home, I will have many garden posts to share, and I will breathe a sigh of relief.
Fondly from the Hollow, Jeri

21 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful, successful show.

    Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous, Jeri. Have a wonderful show. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. JERI LANDERS! I have missed you, woman! How I'd love to be in Nashville to meet you and see for myself these incredible works of HEART! DANG you are unbelievable. You work so hard and you must have good eyesight; my eyes are GONE that I can barely read! Not good for a teacher.....

    Loving all that you do. Have a safe and happy journey and much success. KNOCK THEIR SOCKS OFF! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all miss you!!
    Hoping all goes wonderfully and successfully and especially safely!!
    Knock~em~out Sweetie!!
    Blessings ,joy and love Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels, dear friend... They are adorable! You really have been busy.
    Wishing you much success at the show.. Wish I was there with you.
    fondly,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. missing limbs sounds bad..... *stitch*stitch*Stitch* That Kitty is ADORABLE !! Best wishes for the show! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeri, the folks who are fortunate to be able to visit with you in Nashville are in for such a treat! Once again, I am astonished at all that you've been doing indoors and out.

    Best wishes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck to you-and safe travels! Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Jeri, love the new additions to your menagerie. Someday I'm coming to that Nashville show. Have a good show and take some pictures to share with us of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do indeed sound busy!
    I wish you a wonderful show. Perhaps their new owners will name them?
    Lovely spring to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck with your show - the kitty is adorable and, as always, I love your rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a great show and then can come home and be in your lovely garden.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The folks in Nashville are in for a real treat. Kitty and Rabbit are absolutely gorgeous! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are LOVELY! I am sure you will not go home with a single one. How I wish I could head your way and enjoy a visit, or have you sit in my garden for one.
    Wishing you a wonderful show, abundant with energy and sales and laughter! And happy critters safely at home when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fortunate I feel to have been able to see you! and to bring home bunny Elsa Whiskerkins! Jeri, she is absolutely darling and she has made herself right at home in my Storybook Studio. She sits at my desk, reminding me of you and your inspiration and influence as I began this journey. I'm so very thankful for your friendship. Your work is beyond compare. Enjoy your garden, now that you're home, and know how much you are loved and admired.
    Blessings and hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a word or two, we SO like to hear from you!